THIS PROGRAM IS FULL. VISIT SAVE THE BAY TO SIGN UP FOR OTHER CLEAN UPS OR OUR VOLUNTEER PAGE FOR INFORMATION ON HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN THE LAND TRUST.
Help keep Narragansett Bay clean! Shoreline trash is ugly and dangerous to wildlife, and shoreline cleanups are a great way for volunteers to make a difference. This cleanup is hosted by Save The Bay and the Barrington Land Conservation Trust.
The clean up will take place Barrington Town Beach, 88 Bay Rd, Barrington RI. Keep an eye out for Save the Bay signs for where to meet!
PREPARE FOR THE CLEANUP:
- REQUIRED: Review Save the Bay’s Instructions & Safety Tips
- Always dress for the weather in sturdy, closed-toe shoes.
- Bring your own water – we recommend a reusable bottle!
- Optional: You may want to bring your own work gloves, trash grabber, or bucket for collecting trash.
- We will provide disposable gloves, trash bags, and hand sanitizer.
- Pre-registration is required on the Save the Bay website.
- Age requirements: Cleanups are recommended for ages 8+. Ages 16+ may participate independently; Ages 8-15 may participate with a parent or guardian. Parents with children will be asked to sign a family waiver at the event.
- Team volunteering: Signing up as a team? See Save the Bay’s Team Signup page for helpful information.
- If the cleanup is full, join the waitlist. Spaces often open up.